A Digital Scholarly Edition of Intellectual Berlin around 1800
- Dr., Baillot, Anne, Centre Marc Bloch
- Bionote:Anne studied German literature and philosophy at the École Normale Supérieure and moved to Berlin after graduating from Paris-VIII Saint-Denis University. She led a junior research group “Berlin Intellectuals 1800-1830” at the Institute for German Literature of the Humboldt University Berlin and was also head of the Einstein Circle of Digital Humanities. Her research interest is in German Studies and she is currently a researcher in digital techniques for the humanities at Centre Marc Bloch.
- Mr., MacCaba, Fionntán- An Foras Feasa, Maynooth University, Production, Editing
- Dr., Papadopoulos, Konstantinos - An Foras Feasa, Maynooth University, Questions, Recording, Production, Metadata
- Mr., Rooney, Neale - An Foras Feasa, Maynooth University, Questions, Recording
- Prof., Schreibman, Susan - An Foras Feasa, Maynooth University, Questions, Production
- Miss., Greene, Sinéad - An Foras Feasa, Maynooth University, Metadata.
- Date of Recording:
- Place of Recording:
- Publication: 26th June 2017, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NXV7YX6KKM
- Undergraduates; Postgraduates; Scholars
- Lecturers; Teachers
- Digital Humanists; Digital Scholarly Editors; Historians; Librarians; Literary Scholars
- Language Main: English
- Language Transcription: No
- Language Subtitles: N/A
- 1. Acquiring > 1.2. Gathering
- 2. Communicating > 2.2. Disseminating > 2.2.5. Teaching
- 4. Processing > 4.2. Modifying > 4.2.14. Overlaying
- 2. Communicating > 2.2. Disseminating > 2.2.1. Gamification
- 4. Processing > 4.1. Analyzing > 4.1.17. Interpreting
- 4. Processing > 4.2. Modifying > 4.2.19. Visualizing > 184.108.40.206. Illustrating
- Scholarly Edition; Digital Scholarly Edition; Berlin; Text; Literature; Scholarly Editing
Baillot, Anne. Letters and Texts from the Intellectual Berlin around 1800. Web.
Baillot, Anne. ”The Project” Berlin Intellectuals 1800-1830 “Between Research and Teaching” (for example with Sabine Seifert). Journal of the Text Encoding Initiative 4, 2013. Web.
Pierazzo, Elena. Digital Scholarly Editing: Theories, Models and Methods. 2014. hal-01182162. Web.
Any video published on #dariahTeach YouTube Channel is covered by a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0).
Based on CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 license, anybody could 'Share’ — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
Based on CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 license, anybody could ‘Adapt’ — remix, transform, and build upon the material.
Attribution: You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
More details on the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International Public License can be found at: https//creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/legalcode