We've provided a slightly more complex version of the 'snippet.xml' ...
- Open the 'snippet-task.xml' file
- Figure out which is the new element
- Open the 'snippet.xslt' file
- Do the following:
- Add a new template that handles the new element, showing it in BOLD in the output
- Change the template that handles the <title> element so that instead of using quotation marks, it uses the element <cite>
- Save your improved program as 'snippet-task.xslt'
- Test this in the debugger
- Once you have it working, make a transformation scenario for it